Fitbit and Jawbone UP devices can be directly synced with Spire to ensure that your fitness data from either service is automatically synced with Spire. Just set it up once, and we'll take care of the rest! After it is set up, just sync your Fitbit or Jawbone device like you would normally do and Spire will automatically receive any new fitness data you have!
Spire will automatically receive these fitness stat updates from Fitbit or Jawbone:
- Active Calories
- Time Active
- Distance on Foot
Here is what you do:
The quick and easy way:
1) Go to spire.me/sync
2) Choose either "Connect to Fitbit" or "Connect to UP by Jawbone"
3) Log in to the Fitbit or Jawbone account that you want to sync with Spire
4) Click the button to allow Fitbit or Jawbone to share fitness data with Spire.
The slightly longer (but still easy!) way:
1) Log in to your Spire account from your computer at spire.me/login
2) Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
3) Click "Settings"
4) In the list of settings click "Fitness"
5) Choose either "Connect to Fitbit" or "Connect to UP by Jawbone"
6) Log in to the Fitbit or Jawbone account that you want to sync with Spire
7) Click the button to allow Fitbit or Jawbone to share fitness data with Spire.
And that's it! Now Spire will automatically receive new fitness data from Fitbit or Jawbone whenever it is available.
**When you look at your fitness data on the Spire Website you will be able to see the source of that data, whether it is from Fitbit, UP, Apple Health, or Google Fit.**
Still having trouble syncing your Fitbit or Jawbone? Click HERE for some troubleshooting tips.